Re: OT: Theory of Reciprocity

On Dec 6, 1:35=A0pm, jackcsg <jack...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Interesting when I see the term "theory", what comes next.
> Consistency is such a high achievement; most of us simply cannot at the t=
ime understand how much simpler our lives would be; and while we can see a =
National Highway System function: we have no desire to fully understand it'=
s affects.
> We learn consistency at our infancy from our Parents, and then drift furt=
her and further away from it in our adult lives.
> What our Constitution gives us; the States take away.
> Imitation is the easy way out; a true consistency would make it all worth=
 while.
> Imitation discredits the truth; by leaving it behind, for it's future sur=
vival.
> It only helps Chaos in its cause.
> Theory is just not good enough; it never made the things that truly work,=
 better.
> No one remembers great thinkers that have not applied their thoughts.

However, what would have ever been accomplished without someone first
having a theory of how something "might" work or play out? Being able
to theorize (anticipate/project/ imagine)  is a unique attribute of
humans.
Can you imagine what it would be like if we didn't have that talent?