Re: One of those strange phone calls

On Dec 1, 12:26=A0pm, "Bob La Londe" <onebike...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Some people throw the word friend around loosely. =A0A friend is the guy =
who
> rolls out of bed in the middle of the night to help you out when you did
> something stupid. =A0I've done a lot of stupid things, but I only have a =
few
> friends. =A0LOL.
>
> Lots of buddies and friendly acquaintances though.
>
> I can count my "friends" on one hand. =A0If you can't you needed a better
> teacher in kinder garden.-

Same here.

I don't use up all the fingers ..... so I guess that means that Sister
Regina in kindergarten had some influence on me. In "real life" I say
please and thank you. I clean up my mess. Say I'm sorry if I
unintentionally hurt someone. (I've "hurt" number of people that I'm
not sorry about though) Some of the other things in Robert Fulghum's
book I fall short on, but for the most part I seem to do better than
each of the generations that follow me. Although there is one thing he
suggested that I've never done and it just may be sneaking up on me in
a few years. He suggest that you "Take a nap every afternoon."  .....
We'll see how that goes.