Re: One of those strange phone calls

On Nov 29, 12:46=A0am, Spellcheck Patrol <alarminst...@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> First of all anyone who went to school with you is more than likely
> wearing diapers and mumbling in some nursing home hallway,
> Second of all how the fuck could they find you anyway? My money says
> you probably used a socko in school too.
> Jim Alarminex please report to the gymnasium....Jim Alarminex.
> Happy Holidays Ejad :)-

Diapers? I don were no steenking diapers. Dat's for sissys. But as far
as the mumbling goes .... well .... That parts pretty accurate. I
started mumbling soon after I got married.

I was just thinking when you mentioned  how would they find me .....
for a short while I was the most known person in high school. We
weren't supposed to wear jeans ( we called them dungarees) to school.
The uniform was Kakies and button sport shirts with a collar for guys,
dresses for girls.When Marlon Brando made the picture The Wild One, it
started the fad of wearing  motor cycle boots, jeans, leather jackets,
sunglasses, pack of cigarettes rolled in your tee shirt sleeve and
combing a forelock in your hair. I showed up in school in full
uniform. I guess nothing like that had ever happened before because it
took them 3 days to finally decide that they had to tell me to go home
and change clothes. I went home and the next day I showed up with my
bright rust colored pegged pants with a 6 inch rise and saddle stich
tan pleat down the sides, my pink and greay shirt with a turned up
collar, a blue neck tie down to my belt and white shoes. They told me
to go home again but everybody knew who I was after that. I just did
what they all wanted to do but where too scared to do it. Even the
teachers got a kick out of it.

Wrestling coach was pissed though. Like I disgraced the team ..... or
something. After that, some of the guys gradually started wearing
jeans to school and by the time I graduated, even some of the girls
were wearing them.

Nowdays I probably would have been suspended for a month for wearing
dangerous clothing.