Re: Government Contracting

On Aug 20, 12:22=A0pm, "ABLE1" <royboynos...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> "Bob La Londe" <onebike...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in messagenews:j2ojmq$gue$1@d=
ont-email.me...

> > I've done a few government jobs and sold a few parts to government
> > agencies over the years. =A0For some of the bigger ones they asked me t=
o get
> > on the government contractor list. =A0Except for the jobs I was asked t=
o get
> > on the list so I could bid I never got anything from being on the
> > government bid list. =A0What I did get was SPAMMED. =A0On the email add=
ress I
> > used on my government information form I still received about 20
> > solicitations a day from companies wanting to sell me their services to
> > help be a government contractor. =A0At one time I used to get close to =
100 a
> > day. =A0I also used to get 5-10 calls a day from these same types of
> > companies, although that is finally down to 1 or 2 a month. =A0I have n=
ot
> > had an active listing in years.
>
> > I have to be honest I am not sure why the list exists.
>
> ??????????????? =A0Job Creation =A0???????????????
>
> =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0:-=
)

Getting on the approved GSA vendors list does not mean work just your
another resource and since so many are on it  trying to compete for
work you need a full time person just to pursue it. rewards can be
great if your willing to stick it out and put time into it but it
takes considerable effort. your better off doing small community work
like i do once or twice a year for small money  then you  do not need
to do competitive bidding etc .
I have done very well this way with little jobs because they know iam
available to handle small stuff.