Re: new ADI website

Spellcheck Patrol Wrote:

>On Jul 9, 2:51 pm, G. Morgan <G_Mor...@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> ranger Wrote:

>> >I got in, with current user/pass.  Did you see the blurb that password
>> >must be lower case?
>>
>> Yes.  Mine is lowercase but has numbers, I wonder if that is it? <
>
>It's limited to the first ten characters of your password

I have 10 characters in the password (lowercase and numbers) no special
characters.  My Username begins with MYACCT222 and I can't change it to
lowercase.  Emails to the IT dept. go unanswered.

I can't find shit on the regular old site, never have been able to;
unless I know what I'm looking for *exactly*.  Not a great way to
compare products.