> > > On Aug 16, 10:00=C2=A0am, proguard <sp.kintzoni...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote=
:

> > > You obviously aren't familiar with Alarm.com's Crash and Smash featur=
e <

> > Apparently you aren't familiar with it either since there's at least a
> > 3 and 1/2 minute delay for it to communicate that Smash and Crash
> > incident with the central station. =C2=A0Your company is Alarm.com's
> > largest client so it's not unusual for you to sidestep that little
> > flaw in public.
>
> You should know by now I don't work that way <

So if you found these flaws tomorrow would you implore Monkey to stop
pushing that service or would you just stay hushed because of the rash
of cut backs and layoffs?

> > Did you also know that it won't send a burg signal within ten minutes
> > of a system being armed? Of course you didn't. It's much easier to
> > ignore shit like that and spend 80 hours a day on the internet
> > trolling than to truly test a haphazard service being offered to end
> > users.
>
> Ten minutes eh? that's a new one. I test this stuff all the time Tom
> and you have no idea what you are talking about <

Actually I know exactly what I am talking about.
They absolutely sidestepped that when asked to back their claims up in
writing. In fact they refused to put any of their claims in writing.
Why would they have an issue with that contractual addendum if their
claims were truthful? Now unless something drastic has happened in the
last 2 weeks where they corrected those issues their service has
gaping flaws.  It's unfortunate those problems exist because
conceptually it's an attractive service.