Re: 2Gig/ Alarm.com / Vivint (APX)

Proguard,

I had the same question not too long ago.  Here is how I understand
it.

the moment you open the entry door the panel sends a signal to
alarm.com saying the entry delay has started

if alarm.com doesnt get an disarm successful report at the end of the
entry delay it sends an "alarm" to the central station.  As you can
see their is no way around this, if someone smashes the panel and
communicator off the wall or "disables it" during the entry delay
alarm.com wont see the all clear signal and an alarm will be sent.

James