Re: Bosch Solution CC408

On 17 =C1=FD=E3, 18:36, Jim <alarmi...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Aug 17, 12:27=A0am, proguard <sp.kintzoni...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

> > yap you are right, but the panel is in my lab on the desk and
> > everything is ok and for the settings and for the incoming phone
> > line....-
>
> Another thing just occured to me.
>
> I usually do local download with my laptop and remote download with my
> desktop.
> There are two different settings in my downloader. One for each kind
> of download.
> Maybe that's the problem.

Your questions are basic but accurate. its ok. i have downloaded in
the past. the same type of panel but not the specific i am trying to
dl it at the desk. i am using 2 separate clear land telephone lines.
Not voip. Clear PSTN lines. i am calling from one line while the panel
listens at the other. it is programmed to answer at 2 ring and with no
callback. i am not using direct connect because bosch needs an extra
optional for that. but in the past i did download at this type of
panel.
the panel is Solution CC408. I think it is an Australian panel that
Bosch took it. Like Bosch did with Detection Systems (DS) that took
the branch.
Anyway, maybe the panel has a problem.....