Re: Bosch Solution CC408

On Aug 17, 12:27=A0am, proguard <sp.kintzoni...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> yap you are right, but the panel is in my lab on the desk and
> everything is ok and for the settings and for the incoming phone
> line....-

I don't know anything about Bosh equipment, so I can't help you there.

It would have saved me some typing if you'd have mentioned you were
bench testing.

Has the panel ever .... been downloaded? Has it ever been in the
field?
 I AM presuming that your downloader is calling out on one telephone
line and the panel is connected to another line or are  you doing a
direct download? If you're using telephone lines, have you tried
direct download or vice versa? If using telephone lines and they're
VoIP, that could be a problem depending on how good your VoIP is.

Have  you downloaded this way before and had it work?

If not, and you've downloaded Bosh before and you know you've got
everything right, try another panel.... is the only suggestion I have
left.

Excuse me for being so basic but I don't have a lot of details to
determine what you've done or haven't.