Re: Whaddya know about Secure Link / 2Gig / Alarm.com

On Aug 10, 1:03=A0pm, Jim <alarmi...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Aug 9, 12:38=A0am, Frank Kurz <t...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

> > On 08/08/2011 6:51 AM, Crash wrote:
>
> > > A friend of mine is considering going to work for Secure Link (looks
> > > like a local outfit selling glitzy junk).
>
> > > Looks cute but not professional stuff, marketed through A/V
> > > distribution.
>
> > > Expensive monthlies by adding "service features" but not protection.
>
> > > Monitoring with alarm.com (oye) affiliate.
>
> > > Any input appreciated.
>
> > > R.
>
> > I think you pretty well answered your own question, no?
>
> > --
> > Frank Kurz
>
> I think it's pretty considerate of him by saving everyone from having
> to make a response.

Have several older residential  customers glad to get rid of them went
with Viavant  and other summer outfits there paying $54.00 a month for
5 years they where sold on how fantastic the systems and superior they
where and now they are crying and trying to get out of there contracts
and want to come back. sorry  stay with what you have.  one customer
got burned on the x10 alarm stuff how many years ago and you think
they would have learned . sadly No  but like I saiod glad there gone.