Re: Simpex 2001 for FREE + Shipping

news:d947932b-eaf1-4ad1-846b-0fae1e47c663@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Apr 28, 8:39 am, Frank Kurz <t...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 28/04/2011 4:22 AM, nick markowitz wrote:
>

> > He is doing a very good job documenting alarm history I sent him many
> > different hand built panels made in Pittsburgh area because I did not
> > want to see them lost to history.
>
> Ralph's garage must look a lot like Jim R's. I can't imagine what his
> back yard looks like. :-)
>
> --
> Frank

In my imagination ...A satillite picture of the US sees a huge mound
in southern Florida and another in Massachusetts ...... that
cartographers can't figure out what they are. When the satillites zoom
in, all they see is thousands of little square boxes. Scientists from
all the major Universities and Homeland Security agents are presently
converging on the two locations to investigate. Some believe it is
part of a terrorist accumulation of material to create two dirty bombs
which when set off simultaniously would devastate the whole east coast
of the US.

Stay tuned................

You should have added "as reported on Fox News"