Re: "Failure to communicate" problems

There are just too many variables between the transmitter and the receiver
and anything is possible. But I still think the cause is on the reciever
side and there is nothing anybody can do about it.

We set most of our accounts to weekly test but those that are still on 24H
test are still giving the FTC trouble once in a while. Talking to the CS
seems to yield the same answer every single time and I am sure you have
heard it many many times in your life before "Nobody else has any problem".
Lol !!!!!

Anyway, something just crossed my mind as I type, is it possible that once
in a while, say monthly at a certain time, say between 0200 and 0400, the
phone provider has to take down the phone network for a brief 10 minutes for
maintenance work. So all you have to do and look at those panels that show
FTC and see what time they are suppose to be transmitting the test signal,
and try to stay away from those time +/- 1 hour ? Don't worry about having
too many panels sending at the same time because that is not an issue on the
CS side at all unless you are transmitting on your phone number call
forwared to the CS and you have limited amount of channels on the line.
Spacing the redialing attempt further apart won't heard either.

If you are indeed transmitting on a call forward line, then you should talk
to your phone company and obtain a traffic report.