Re: Hey authorized dealer I worked for 2011 has come to haunt

On 17/04/2011 8:22 AM, nick markowitz wrote:
> http://www.goerie.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2011304169917
>
> And you wonder why I filed complaints with Washington county code
> enforcement when they did not want to do the job right at group home
> property this same group runs in Erie.
> Well now you know why are you happy? Sad/ or as usual do not give a
> F*&K as usual and only care about the money$$$$$$$

We had a situation just before Christmas where three men perished in a
house fire on Pandora Street.  The place was owned by a Landlord that
was constantly being written up for bylaw infractions.  It was a single
family home (and zoned as such) but being run as a "group home" for up
to nine individuals.  The heating didn't work, there wasn't a working
stove or bathroom.  The tenants each paid $500.00 a month in rent to
this individual.

--
Frank Kurz
www.firetechs.net