Teaching "Respect" 5-24-89

This Teaching says,'
" It is too bad that people do not have the ability
to use the sense of smell to a greater degree because
the stench of hell is more than burning flesh; it is
beyond man's comprehension."

TEACHING DELIVERED THROUGH FRANCES M. KLUG
ON MAY 24,1989

                            "RESPECT"

    "There are so many aspects to the very act of
respect: respect in the home, respect at work, respect
at school, respect to authority, respect from authority,
respect by authority; respect when someone speaks, and
then reacted upon with respect either in agreement or
disagreement of what was spoken.

     There are so many things that create disrespect:
a lack of dignity, people who nag, people who criticize
just because they do not agree or cannot see a viewpoint
or a situation.

     There's another side to respect and that is when
it falls into the category of false respect, diluted respect.
Some people are experts at this. It often defines a lack
of strength in one's own will, one's own moral values
and moral standards.

     There is so much tolerance of immorality that
respect for human life, for any portion of human dignity,
has not just been erased but totally eradicated from our
society. Satan uses television, movies, social gatherings,
facades of religion, religious beliefs, to demoralize,
debase human respect, human dignity.

     Everything says that demons are spread throughout
the world. Basically it is a lack of respect for God,
then a lack of respect for human life; satan works in
all cultures. I sometimes wonder how some people
cannot see nor feel the presence of some demon or many
demons, when what is presented to them is obviously
against God, against God's Commandments, against all
that is good.

     It is too bad that people do not have the ability
to use the sense of smell to a greater degree because
the stench of hell is more than burning flesh; it is
beyond man's comprehension.

     Perfume companies make millions of dollars because
people are so inclined to enjoy what each one feels is
a pleasant odor. If God, for one minute, would allow
the world to smell what evil lurks in the world, many
people would die because it is so vile.

     God, in His Love for mankind, allows the will,
the intelligence, the reality of moral values, moral
standards, to make decisions. God is not a cruel God,
He is a God that is Just. Satan is exactly opposite.
With satan it is a vile contempt, hate, jealousy of what
he can never have or be a part of.

     Different countries are constantly having civil
wars. We see men fighting other men. We see dictators
standing back, well-protected, using a few words or a
domineering, powerful look that encourages men to
become violent toward other men of their own culture.
We see the barbarism in it but we should also see the
barbarism in our own lives when satan attacks our
morality, our dignity, our respect.

     Soon we must wake up to realism and eradicate
the fantasy that is so prevalent around us, in our homes,
and some of which is in Holy Mother Church.

     Where there is confusion there is indecision and
there is no sound value or standard, because confusion
shades a situation and very often permits compromise
that weakens the whole situation.

     Many people use the words, 'Let's compromise to
settle this.' Beware of compromise if it means giving
up a certain portion of what you believe in, what you
know is best, and accepting perhaps lesser values, lesser
standards, to avoid, to evade further discussions,
confrontations, or whatever the case may be.

     As Roman Catholics we have used compromise in
the name of respect, in the guise of respect. It is time
that we stand up for sound standards, sound values,
sound practices, sound protocol, solemnity and dignity
in God's House and in our own lives.

     God gave us all sorts of ways to relax. Some
people like boating, some like golf, some like tennis,
some like swimming, some like all sorts of sports. Some
people like to travel, meet new people, find a way to
relax the mind, the body; but it can all be done
morally."

Saint Joseph's Hill Of Hope
Brea, California 92822 U.S.A.
www.TheMiracleOfStJoseph.org
All Revelations are delivered spontaneously
and continuously as witnessed by all those
present at the time.
=A9 Copyright 1996 FMK. All rights reserved.
This is used with the permission of the copyright holder.