Re: "2GIG Go" Question

responding to
http://www.secure-gear.com/security-physical/2GIG-Go-Question-59302-.htm
colinm wrote:
James -

Alarm.com is the only GSM radio available that works with the 2Gig
GOControl system.  Our network operations center is set up to forward
signals to any central station of your choosing, and they need not set
anything special up to receive our signals (standard SIA or CID).  The
same network operations center allows us to process the system and sensor
information to give the end user a feature rich experience through our web
portal and mobile applications.

Hope this information helps!

Colin M.
Alarm.com