Wireless Alarm System

Hi Guys,

I am looking at installing a good wireless alarm system in my one
bedroom apartment.

I'll need 2 PIR's, and 3 window/door sensors. I would also like a
remote panic button next to the bed and a smoke detector.

Ive been looking at

Simon XT
DSC Envoy
Ademco Lynxx
DSC Alexor

I'll be going through a company using contact ID monitoring.

I'm a tech savy user and will be programming/installing this system
myself.

Anyone have any pros. cons or opinions on these systems - what would
be the easier system