news:aW%mo.185612$De6.18102@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> "Jim Rojas" <jrojas@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> ABLE1 wrote:
>>> "Nicholas Markowicz"<nmarkowicz59@xxxxxxxxx>  wrote in message

>>> Check with Jim Rojas I sent him several over the year.
>>>
>>> Ok, Jim??  You in there??
>>>

>> Sorry. I traded those out at least a year ago. I can ask around.
>>
>> Jim Rojas
>> Technical Manuals Online!
>> http://www.tech-man.com
>> 8002 Cornwall Lane
>> Tampa, FL 33615-4604
>> 813-884-6335
>
> Jim,
>
> At this point put that thought on hold.  The better solution here is to
> upgrade.  However the customer needs to be convinced.  Thanks, I will let
> you know if a world wide search is necessary.
>
> Les

You have made your cursory check.  Now just tell the customer the panel is
no longer made, and you checked to see if anybody had any still in stock.
Add on that an upgrade would be far superior if only in that you can support
it.  If they want you to search all over heck and do MORE work to save them
a few dollars then let them go.