Re: R.I.P. Robert L. Bass

On 19/09/2010 9:24 PM, nick markowitz wrote:
> On Sep 19, 11:40 pm, "Petem"<petem...@xxxxxxxxx>  wrote:
>> "mleuck"<m.le...@xxxxxxxxx>  a écrit dans le message de groupe de discussion
>> : 86c57b5c-db5f-429d-aa90-5a0177d32...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

>>> I'll post my impressions
>>
>>> It's too bad he passed away however his legacy here is spending most
>>> of the time driving people away which he did very well, he slammed the
>>> entire security industry to push product and in a few cases tried to
>>> go  real-life on those he disagreed with (including me). Had he been
>>> civil providing security advice and not back stab everyone he WOULD be
>>> missed.
>>
>>> You may all resume your gushing praises
>>
>> Damn I love to read from you !! ;-)))))
>
> It was not very nice of him to slam Al Colombo from SSI Magazine
> either.

I'm sure Al doesn't hold any grudges.  I know Robert tried his best to
make amends before the end.  I think that speaks volumes.  And with
this, I hope I've not stepped over into "gushing praises" territory.  I
certainly wouldn't want to offend our resident curmudgeons.

--
Frank Kurz
The Fire Protection Technicians Network