Re: Addressable Fire Panel Search

"nick markowitz" <nmarkowitz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:efa92b51-bc23-4862-9a37-a69e955248fa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Oct 27, 3:35 am, G. Morgan <usenet_ab...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I use the SK stuff easy to program  very reliable equipment. software
> suite is on website  you would have to go to 5808 to get 189 points

Thanks Nick, I have pricing coming tomorrow on the SK and Fire Lite Panels.

Has anyone had any experience with the DSC Addressable panels??

At this point I would be interested in some feedback on the GS3055-ICF.  Is
it redirecting signals like Uplink or do the signals go direct to the
Central Station receiver??  Is it reasonably priced and can it really be
used as a 2 line dialer connection for UL Fire??  Any problems or glitches
in its operation??

Again TIA.

Les