Re: BOSS Security Systems

On Oct 24, 8:54=A0am, tourman <robercampb...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> RHC: He shouldn't be spamming a newsgroup either..... So what does
> that say ? A flashy website doesn't mean squat in this business (look
> at Alarmforce's for example to see the difference between reality and
> advertising!)
> He might be good or not...who knows !!

I didn't go to the website but I could never understand why and alarm
installation company would want to advertise in this Newsgroup to
begin with. The chances of hitting an enduser, who would follow up one
single add here, is so remote that it's hardly worth the energy
expended in the typing. I mean, is it just stupidity or the need to
aggravate people? I would never follow any kind of spam ad that was on
a Newsgroup. I'm I alone in that regard ..... or what? I'm thinking
that if one was going to advertise in Newsgroups that they'd be better
off posting an ad every day and never stop. At least they'd increase
the chances that some passerby would think that they were a "regular"
here and that might ad some credibility. Oh well, nobodys said you had
to be smart to spam.