Re: OT: Telus is dropping their news server.

On Oct 24, 12:56=A0am, Frank Kurz <t...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 23/10/2010 5:29 PM, Jim Rojas wrote:
>

> > nick markowitz wrote:

> >> You can get to this group thru Google news groups as well
>
> > Yes, but I like to use my mail program to respond to emails as well as
> > usenet.
>
> I tried Google groups. =A0Royal pain. =A0I'll try Giganews for a couple o=
> months and see how that goes.-

I use Google. It's kinda messy at first,  trying to find this group,
but once I did, I just bookmarked the sign-in page and now it just
takes a couple of second to sign on. They don't require any personal
info and I can keep a low profile and this is all I use it for anyway.
Works for me.