Re: DMP Who?

outhttp://www.homesecuritystore.com/p-1574-xtl-kit-dmp-wireless-alarm-ki...
> ... Next summer the door-to-door kids will probably be selling and
> installing it, smooth move DMP, there's nothing like selling your crap in

It looks like this is the intended purpose of that particular system,
small panel with a wireless keypad. It's a huge potential market that
any alarm manufacturer would love to have a piece of. And it's not
like they are selling the higher end panels this way

Last I checked the primary purpose of any business is to make money,
without that nothing else is possible