Re: Full body scanner technologies -- For Dummies

"G. Morgan" <usenet_abuse@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>I came across this link that explains the working principles behind the two
> types of scanners in use.  I thought it was informative.
>
> http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/36058522/ns/travel/
> (there are 3 slides, need to click thru to see them all)

I heard the other day that it has been calculated that there is a 1 in
20,000,000 chance of dieing as a result of the scanners.  And there is a 1
in 30,000,000 chance of being killed by a terrorist.

So by that math ratio the TSA is more dangerous that the Taliban.

Go figure.