Re: R.I.P. Robert L. Bass

Mid-2008? I think that's when I started posting a lot.

Robert did have a gift of provoking folks into a state of near berserk fury.
That is quite an art. Even after his death some are so consumed with the
petty details of his digs that it seem he or she hasn't been able to let go.
For those that can't seem to forgive, and yet still believe in a life to
follow, knowing Bass is there waiting on him should be enough reward for now
for the rest of us.
Nothing anyone can post here now can hurt Robert in any way. The accounts
show he died surrounded by those that loved him. How many here will have
that chance? What would have happened if Robert lived long enough to see
Obama get his ass handed to him? Now that would have killed Robert. I miss
Robert's gadfly presence here. I did think of him on November 2, 2010 when I
voted nearly straight Republican and noticed a sick smile had formed on my
face. Robert, did you see that?

Robert, if you could figure out a way from where you are now to post
something here just one last time.........