Re: Funny Stuff

"ABLE1" <royboynospam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Yea, I thought it was a riot.  Reminded me a phone call last year with a guy
>that bought a camera from Harbor Freight and wanted me to get him a monitor.
>He wasn't very happy when I told him to take back, quickly.
>
>Seems that others have been there as well on this issue.  LOL

If they haven't yet, it's only a matter of time.  I've had at a dozen incidents
that sounded almost verbatim. ;-)

I just smile and say "if that's what you wanna do (install cams. from Sam's,
Costco. etc..), go for it".  Then I tell them to call me in a month or so when
they are ready for a real system.

Funny thing is, I never get called back.  I think I hurt their pride when I told
them they just bought $400 in crap.