Re: Another golden oldie panel

Still have a couple of working  Ademco  1000  and 1004  panels out there..

even a Moose mpi-330

"G. Morgan"  wrote in message

nick markowitz <nmarkowitz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>found an old Acron CP1000 panel hanging on a wall in back section of
>warehouse in W.Va. today
>anel had no dialer and no keypad you used a keyswitch with LED  talk
>abut old

When I first started in the biz I serviced a few, but tore more out.  The
company was a small cable operator and we had the ability to monitor systems
using the cable return feed using this Tocom device:
http://www.patentgenius.com/patent/4574305.html

We used Corby keypads instead of keys (the kind with small wires and a
"switchboard" to plug them in to program the code) before they had the
dip-switch kind.

Hey I found a more modern Acron manual for ya, circa 1986 ;-)
http://www.securitynetworks.net/alarm-manuals/ACRON-IIE.pdf