Re: DSC random expansion trouble

"motley me"  a écrit dans le message de groupe de discussion :
Xns9E293B927E0E2tommynospamcom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have a customer with a DSC 864 panel that is getting random expansion
module failures. I have checked everything i know to check and everything
that tech support can think of and i still get the random general system
supervisory on it. It will go in to alarm and reset several times in a row
and then not do it again for days. and it's never at the same times either.

Any ideas of where to look.

I replaced both expansion modules and checked all voltages at the modules.
the only thing left id the keypad.

did you used cat6 cable for the data?? if so, change that!!

this system is designed for quad wire, not for twisted pait.. its ok to is
twisted pair on zones or ac or phone lines, but it wont cut on data line for
DSC..