Re: Help with adding two window sensors to ADT alarm.

mleuck <m.leuck@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Telling them about manuals is almost as bad, now you've got someone
>with no skill in alarm panel programming looking at a manual poking
>around their monitored and under contract system
>
>If you really wanted to do it right you should have stopped at "Call
>ADT"

He didn't post anything that hasn't been posted here at least 100 times.

"Telling them about manuals"????  I'm pretty sure it's no surprise to the OP
that alarm panels come with an installer's manual.

If the OP wants to fuck his system up, at least he'll do so under Frank's
tutelage (and warning no/ .