> "nick markowitz" <nmarkowitz@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit dans le message de
> groupe de discussion :
> 49ccc3a9-f422-475c-8856-8ad0e7722a2b@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

>>> and >> I

>>> Pretty much. It's been over a year since I had a rental request for one.
>>>
>>> Jim Rojas
>>
>> You know they still list the chips for the fbi panels as being
>> available. they where very good panels for there time.
>>

> Ford Model T were also pretty good in there time ;-)

If Ford, Chrysler & GM built cars today the way they built those model
T's, no one would ever even think of buying a foreign car. Safety here
in the USA has to be mandated by the government in order to get into
cars. It's really too bad that the big three always look at profit
margins before public safety when designing a new car.

Jim Rojas