Re: One Man's Opinion on the Best Way to Protect Your Home

On May 21, 7:28=A0pm, G. Morgan <usenet_ab...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> tourman <robercampb...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >RHC: Hahahaha......
>
> The author of that piece (of dung) should stick to tattoos. =A0Here's mor=
e of his
> groundbreaking research:http://ezinearticles.com/?expert=3DJohn_Johnston

RHC: Graham, I spoke through his website blog to this gentleman. He
did his initial assessment on the information freely available on the
internet to give his clients something to deal with. He has stated
that he intends to extend his "research" to the smaller dealers but
has a lot of difficulty finding where to go to get the same kind of
information. I gave him some references to sites like my own and
others that I know from experience are truly trying to assist buyers,
not just sell services. We'll just have to wait to see what he comes
up with...

Hopefully, it will be better research than his previous stuff leading
to the erroneous conclusion that AlarmForce is the best option between
them, ADT, Brinks and Voxcom........you really have to
wonder !!!!!!!!!!