Re: Liability insurance - including failure to operate

On May 20, 11:27=EF=BF=BDam, Tower Security <regsiem...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> We're considering doing some business into the US and our Canadian
> liability insurer has indicated that there will be a ridiculous
> premium increase to cover our US sales. =EF=BF=BDI'd like to consider ins=
uring
> from the other direction i.e. are there US insurers that have less
> problem with a large volume of Canadian sales vs. the other way
> around?
>
> Any suggestions on which company/agent I might consider?

I think it would be kind of hard for a US company to know what a US
insurer would charge for a Canadian company or even which insurance
companys would insure a Canadian company. Do you have Hartford up
there? I know they're a pretty big company and they used to issue
policies for alarm companys. Isn't there a Canadian National
association? You could ask them.