Liability insurance - including failure to operate

We're considering doing some business into the US and our Canadian
liability insurer has indicated that there will be a ridiculous
premium increase to cover our US sales.  I'd like to consider insuring
from the other direction i.e. are there US insurers that have less
problem with a large volume of Canadian sales vs. the other way
around?

Any suggestions on which company/agent I might consider?