Re: I/P base bus protocol

Yes require the 9 partitions as I want to use only 1 monitored account since
I only have 1 phoneline available at the front end. Also assume that the
Command Software will allow for multiple user programming and assign partion
priviledges.
Yes, I have fibre running from each out building back to a central location
( with phoneline and office staff)
I could do this install if I had cable between buildings, I would simply put
com-bus boosters that are commonly available. because fibre had no
inherent/significant delay I have been advised that I may get into timming
issues if I use fibre/RS485 converters.

As you can appreciate, I don't wish to be a Beta site....looking for an out
of the box solution if it is available.

Pogo