Re: SK 9800 Receiver for sale

On Mar 30, 10:17=EF=BF=BDpm, mleuck <m.le...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Mar 30, 2:28=EF=BF=BDpm, Jim Rojas <jro...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > Robert L Bass wrote:

> > > Seventeen of them? Your garage must be bigger than my lanai. :^)
>
> > > Speaking of lanais Jim, why not stop by once the weather gets nice.
> > > Bring arroz con habituelas and I'll make picanha.
>
> > That's nothing...you should see all the crap I have...ask Mark Leuck. I
> > have roughly 120 receivers. When he was here, it was wall to wall. Now =
> > have it all in a 10 x 17 commercial trailer. I have been trying to get =
> > nice 20 x 20 shed built out back...but times are getting tough on every=
body.

> It's a one car garage if I remember and it was loaded to the hilt with
> alarm panels with more outside dropped off by another alarm company

I'm picturing a house with alarm panels strewn about in the bushes and
on the roof with little piles of various components on the ground.. A
couple of delivery trucks and a tractor trailer full to the brim
idling at the curb. Jim sitting in his rocking chair on the porch,
beer in one hand laptop in the other, feet up on the rail, big smile,
thinking ........... "life is good"

His wife, suitcase in hand, leaving out the back of the house,
swearing as she walks around the waterless pool filled with panels and
picks her way through the alarm equipment lying on what used to be
lawn.