Re: OT: Leviticus vs Gay

On Mar 5, 9:20=EF=BF=BDpm, "Robert L Bass" <nore...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> OK, this has to be about at OT as it gets.

That's funny!

Sort of supports my thoughts that (the human concept of) any god can
only be whatever a human being can imagine. Any true deity cannot be
imagined.

I think it was Arthur Clark who said something like ..... any modern
technology shown to prehistoric person, would be incomprehensible to
them and appear as magic. I think that the relationship between humans
and any possible deity or "higher power", is just that.

All of that .....  however, has nothing to do with religion, which is
something completely invented, exploited and distorted my mankind.
Once you get to the point that someone says ... my god is better than
your god and if you don't believe it,  I'll kill you ..... something
is seriously wrong. And undestandably but unfortunately that's been
the situation since humans began believing in gods. Therefore, the
deity notion was doomed to eternal conflict from it's conception.

Ummm .....   and I think it better if I say no more on the subject. My
views tend to make me unpopular, with at least some people, in any
kind of group.