Re: Tech Help!

"Spellcheck Patrol" wrote:

> The baseball game just isn't very enjoyable right now with that 55
> degree weather....

Baseball?  I don't watch baseball.  Sarasota has been going through a drawn-out
debat over building a spring training facility for stadium the Orioles.
Millions of dollars for baseball. They're laying off cops and teachers. The
council spends hundreds of hours debating whether to acceot the *gift* of a
piece of kitchy sculpture (actually it's kind of nice) but they can't figure out
"who's on first."

> Spring Training games are my way of pretending I am in a warmer
> climate watching baseball but for the love of God you guys have
> some shitty baseball weather now. Looks like I need to watch
> the teams training in AZ now.

This is the coldest winter we've had in years. It actually snowed the
other night.

> Sorry you're experiencing fatigue. Spare no expense in making
> yourself comfortable.

Nurses from the hospice come over twice a week and stock my
pill box with an elaborate mix of stuff to keep me going. My
dining room table looks like a pharmacy counter.

Fortunately, it's all covered. I feel bad for people I know who
can't get insurance.

--

Regards,
Robert