Re: Shopping list customers - Gotta love them

On Mar 3, 6:19=EF=BF=BDpm, Spellcheck Patrol <alarminst...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Mar 3, 5:17=EF=BF=BDpm, CH=EF=BF=BDIS <s...@xxxxx> wrote:
>
> > "Jim" wrote...
> > > Yeah, it would sure eliminate jet lag.
>
> > Just think of the new years fireworks seen from space.
>
> > Gotta get China on board though.
>
> > - Chris <
>
> A fireworks show would suck for any countries experiencing daylight at
> the stroke of midnight.

They'd just have to invent dark fireworks.

I've mentioned it here before but in the early years of solid state
technology, when LED's were first introduced, there was a lot of
excitement about Light emitting diodes. Someone wrote a very credible
sounding article in a technical or engineeing magazine about DED's
Dark emitting diodes. The article went on about how a large number of
these could put a whole room into darkness.and numerous other examples
of how they would be used.  I can't imagine how many people actually
didn't know that the article was written tongue- in-cheek and believed
it.