Re: Tech Help!

On Mar 4, 11:27=A0pm, Jim <alarmi...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Mar 3, 12:08 pm, Spellcheck Patrol <alarminst...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > Pelco has been subbing that out for at least two years that I know of.
> > They might assemble (not positive) but they don't manufacture CCTV
> > products.
> > I'll sell to most anyone in the trade. You will receive a line card
> > and price list once it is completed.
> > The camera pricing is unbeatable all things considered. Pro quality.
> > None of that SuperCircuit crap. Try finding a 540TVL color 9-32mm
> > varifocal 72 LED bullet for less than $130.00. Now try to find one
> > stocked on a shelf somewhere near the Bronx.
> > To avoid the appearance of using this site for purposes of
> > advertising, and to maintain the integrity of dealer pricing this will
> > be the last price posted here.
>
> So?
>
> Is it an indoor or outdoor camera? <

Can be used indoors or outdoors. It is weatherproof

> Back ligh contol? <
 Automatic Gain Control

> Day Night? <

That's where those 72 beautiful LEDs come into play. Works in 0 lux
with an IR distance of 150 feet

> External lens adjust? <

Yes

> local output at camera for adjustment? <

Yes

> Through  mount wire? <

Mount wires are hidden in the mount

> Mount included? <

Yes.

> Can it bive a dus? <

It can core a apple

> Play, Way down upon the
> swany river =A0.... while being installed?, <

Hummnuh hummnuh hummnuh Ed Norton?
Can I put you down for 5 cases and a bag of beef patties?