Re: Napco GEM3200 Reporting problem

"Jim" wrote:

> ... And I can't imagine what "debugging" could be
> accomplished by temporarily changing the keypad...

 I agree there's not much to be gained that way.

Side note:

Napco, unlike any other alarm manufacturer I'm familiar with, gives us the
chip's address layout. That makes it easier to design software to work with
their systems. Also, Quickloader includes (at Tools / Panel Error Check) a
useful tool for checking program values. It will warn of missing or incompatible
settings.
In earlier Quickloader releases of the error check routine itself had problems
but they seems to have been remedied.

Always use the error check routine before downloading to the panel and after
uploading from a panel (advice to OP.. Jim knows this stuff).

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics