Re: Sprinkler system filled with antifreeze cause house to explode when activated

"petem" wrote:

> when one head is poped cause of over heat, a valve is release
> on an other pipe network that has open head and all over the
> place and water is pourred every where...
>
> we call that a deluge systeme here, and you dont want to trig
> those by error

We have those in the States, too, but they're not all that
common. One warehouse where I worked on the alarm had
a deluge system in it. I don't know what they originally had
there but my customer was a branch warehouse for a
national chain selling computers and office supplies.

You can only imagine the damages if someone triggered
that.  :^)

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass