Re: Tech Help!

"Spellcheck Patrol" wrote:

> it really is alot for the money. We are wiring the building
> for placement of at least one of every camera, and dvr
> we will stock so dealers can see them in action prior to
> buying them. As an installer it is something that would
> have made me more comfortable purchasing if the
> supplier afforded me the opportunity to see the product
> up close, so it only makes sense to do it for my clients.

That would have made a lot of difference to me back
when i was still installing.  Unfortunately, it was fairly
uncommon.  About the only places we got to see demos
were ISC, CSE, CEDIA and EHXpo and those were
all once a year events.

These days most of the large distributors do "counter
days."  ADI has their regional events and training
seminars which help, but no one speciallizing in CCTV
(that I know of) has a program quite like this.  I hope it
pays off big-time for you, Tom.

> The equipment I am carrying, at the prices I am selling
> them for, incorporated with the opportunity to provide
> the end user leasing, as well as the lead program/marketing
> support, gives the independent dealer a solid chance to
> compete with the trunk slammers and the big boys.

We're doing one thing in common in our online marketing,
Tom.  I've decided to offer lease/purchase ($1 buyout) to
our CCTV clients.  If it takes off, we'll add it to access
control offerings.  We'll see how that all works out.

> It's ideal for guys just breaking into the business, and
> for some established dealers with limited access to
> powerhouse pricing.
>
> Out of curiosity, what do you pay for 500ft 95%
> swept siamese?

How about a specific part number, please?

> And how many beef patties will you be ordering today?

All you can eat.

--

Regards,
Robert