NOT - Re: Napco

I just got off the phone with Dave Sheffey w/ Napco.  They are not going
factory direct.  Its not in the short term or long term plans.  Occasionally
in an emergency situation or to get a product into the hands of a dealer in
order to save a customer they will send a product to a dealer on a one time
basis.  Even my builder program panels come through a distributor usually.
For good dealers they will sometimes send free support items or a free
evaluation item, but they do not sell dealer direct.

I did get the impression (just my impression) that he was not surprised
somebody at Alarmax said that though.