Re: Doug

"Robert L Bass" <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:S4qdnVI5TOcWwBHWnZ2dnUVZ_oKdnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>I apologize for all the rude, nasty stuff I've said to you or about you.
>
> Robert

I'm not sure that I'm sorry for anything I said to or about you, be it rude,
nasty or otherwise but I am sorry that your fight against cancer isn't going
well.

There is no need for you to apologise to me either, nothing that was said
between us caused any harm other than perhaps a slight loss of face. I took
none of it seriously and found most of it amusing, even on the rare (very)
occasion that you got one over on me.

To me, it was just a game, childish perhaps, but I'd be lying if I said I
didn't enjoy it.

If anyone deserves an apology, from you, me, and everything else involved,
its the group itself and those that left because of the constant flames &
bickering.

Doug