Re: Tech Help!

"Robert L Bass" <noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>"G. Morgan" wrote:
>>> How many people do you think got that one?
>>
>> Only ones who enjoy history documentaries.
>> Maybe about 20-30% or so of the regulars??
>
>It sailed clear over my head.  Whoooosh!  :^)

Edison set up an "exhibition" to demonstrate to "danger" of AC
current.
So he lit up an elephant (as Doug's video link clearly shows) to
convince everyone that DC was the way to go.

He was a brilliant man (Edison), but in life a real jerk.  If you have
Netflix I think you can see the Modern Marvels "Electricity" episode
that showcases some of his antics.  Tesla got the shaft, Edison the
glory; and in my opinion Tesla was the true genius of the two.