Re: OT: Leviticus vs Gay

"Jim" wrote

> That's funny!
>
> Sort of supports my thoughts that (the human
> concept of) any god can only be whatever a
> human being can imagine. Any true deity
> cannot be imagined...

On that last sentence we agree completely.

> Ummm .....   and I think it better if I say no more
> on the subject. My views tend to make me
> unpopular, with at least some people, in any
> kind of group.

See, I knew we had lots in common.  :^)

Actually, I think you'd enjoy reading the book.  The author
is a total iconoclast, much as you and I. He takes commonly
held beliefs, especially the stupid ones, and rips them to
shreds. It's not just about faith in Christ. The book is
more about how people take the good and make it anything
but. He'll challenge your belief *and* your unbelief.

--

Regards,
Robert