Re: Wall box DVR

"Jim" wrote:

> I've been using Speco for the last year or so...

Are you familiar with an outfit in your area called Canal
Alarm?  They apparently got themselves set up as a
distributor with Speco but they're actually a dealer.  Seems
Speco has several "distributors" like that.  I can't exactly
fault them for it, considering my business model.  If I had
the wherewithal to invest in

Regards,
Robert