Re: Paypal has been hacked

On Mar 16, 1:50=A0pm, "Robert L Bass" <nore...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> "mleuck" wrote:
>
> > They can't get advertisers because they
> > can't get ratings because like Air America
> > their primary shows suck, a liberal point
> > of view never gets ratings and never will.
>
> That's your opinion, based on your political point of view.
> That doesn't make it correct any more than my opinion makes
> me correct.

No it isn't, their ratings are often less than half of what Fox gets
and barely above CNN and HLN

http://www.mediabistro.com/TVNewser/Ratings/

Air America is bankrupt and gone, Ed Shultz has the highest radio
ratings for a liberal which isn't saying anything, his numbers do not
compare.

> Regardless whether MSNBC succeeds or fails, the important
> things right now are to fix the American healthcare system,
> undo the terrible damage that Bush did to the economy,
> regulate the reckless, greedy corporations that are ravaging
> our nation with the blessing of right-wing politicians and
> provide every moose in the vicinity of Wasilla with a
> shoulder-fired heat-seeking missile. =A0I mean, fair is fair,
> right? =A0:^)

> Oh and one more thing. =A0I'm going to open a cheeseburger
> stand right next to Virginia Thomas' lemonade stand (or is
> she selling tea bags? =A0I forget) in front of the US Supreme
> Court steps. =A0She looks like a nice lady. =A0Maybe I'll share
> my secret sauce with her (not the recipe, mind you -- just a
> taste of how good life can be when you're a liberal
> Democrat).

Yea you've changed, somehow I doubt anyone wants to know what your
secret sauce is