Re: You got what you wished for

I'd never make it to Robert's level of gadfly.
He votes democratic and listens to Keith Olbermann just for starters. I bet
he is a member of his local NPR station too.
He has a lot of DIY residential customers. That alone would drive anyone
nuts.
But I do appreciate the thought of me taking Robert's place here, it gives
me a goal to aim for now.