Re: You got what you wished for

Forget all these twisted comments. These guys are worse than vultures on a
branch, and each one posting that crap knows it too. Everyone here is going
to get their turn to depart this place, same as you. Perhaps a much
different perspective will overtake each one has he is counting his own last
breaths.
Hang in there Robert.