Re: Liability insurance - including failure to operate

I just thought I'd post a followup for future reference if any other
companies are considering this...

I checked out ESA and they indeed have some liability insurers that
they recommend.  I contacted them and determined that they are not
licensed to do provide coverage in Canada.  Bottom line...we would
need to hold two policies - the one we currently carry covering our
Canadian exposure with a CDN underwriter and one covering our US
exposure with a US underwriter.  Minimum retained premium for the US
coverage - US$750 for 1 million limit, 2 million aggregate.

So thanks Russ and others...I got the information that I was looking
for and can now make a decision on how to proceed.

Reg